Saturday 30 March 2019

Beauty Mishaps #ForeverYoung #beautytreatmentfails

Image by monicore from Pixabay
About a couple of weeks ago, three of us were using beauty sheet masks. We had two of one type of beauty mask and one of another type. The one who used the different beauty mask complained that it felt like it was burning so she had to take it off her face almost immediately. None of the ingredients should have been a problem, so we decided that maybe she was allergic to something in the mask? We still don't know which ingredient caused the burning sensation for her, but fortunately there were no lasting effects from it on her skin.

Today, I was making sandwiches for others, sandwiches which included cucumber, onion, lettuce and tomato. I wasn't eating, so I decided to try putting slices of cucumber on my eyes as it is supposed to help with puffiness.

It wasn't until my eyes started to burn that I realised I had forgotten to wash off the knife between cutting the onion and cutting the cucumber. So now, in addition to still being puffy, my eyes are red too.

What beauty treatment mishaps have you encountered? Let me know in the comments. I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment